Facilities, Junior Collage
- ◎Social Contribution Center (Atelier Momosada)
- A venue for creative activities is offered on campus as a multi-purpose space for various extension courses for the public, such as crafts or computer experience, or for concerts.
- ◎University Library
- Aside from over 40,000 books related to art, crafts and design, the library includes video software, newspapers, magazines and various other up-to-date information sources. The library also offers a full range of functions such as audio-visual corners and separate reading rooms.
- ◎Akita Municipal Junior College of Arts and Crafts
- A junior college that is the predecessor of Akita University of Art, established in 1995 (currently not accepting new students with the establishment of the four-year university).
- ◎High School attached to Akita University of Art
- Since its establishment in 1952 as Akita City Vocational School of Arts and Crafts, it has continued to provide education as a vocational school with unique curriculums.
- ◎Akita City
- The official website of Akita City. It provides information concerning life or education in the city.
- ◎Akita Senshu Museum of Art
- A museum that opened in 1999 was previously the Akita City Museum of Art, which opened in 1958. It has a collection of over 2,000 items.
- ◎The Consortium of Universities in Akita
- A solidarity body consisting of higher education institutions in Akita Prefecture. It offers continuing education courses, joint extension courses and various other courses for residents of the prefecture, as well as high school-university cooperation programs in high schools or interuniversity courses with transferable credits.
- ◎Zoukei Akita
- The official website of the Akita Art Education Association
- ◎Araya Sankakuyaa
- A place for local interchanges, utilizing a building constructed during the Taisho Era “Sankakuya (triangle house)”, which is one of the symbols of Araya-omotemachi Street. It can be used for meetings, exhibitions or cultural activities, as a base for urban development of the Araya area.